Benefits CDS-process - en
- a very high degree of efficiency by using all the energy saving potentials and avoiding energy losses. In a closed system, e.g. during rolling in a double extruder, approx. 100°C heat is generated, which is used for the working process.
- In addition, the gases produced are converted into electricity and production or other usable heat in the connected CHP.
- The plant does not have a rotating reactor, so maintenance is low.
- In contrast to all other processes, the Schraufstetter process is run dry, i.e. not with a thermal oil as the carrier of the process.
- The plant is scalable, i.e. the plant can be extended to any size.
- In addition, the individual components are easily exchangeable, as they are built in a modular/container construction. Remote control and maintenance as well as sensors for "predictive maintenance" reduce downtimes and maintenance times to a minimum.
- It is a closed system, so there are no emissions. The remaining gas produced is fed into the plants own CHP. There is no waste water.
- The gross profit is high, as the system works very effectively from the above described processes and, due to the simplicity of the entire system, has significantly lower running costs.
- Significant price advantage, other plants cost 3 - 5 times as much! This process therefore represents the best price-performance ratio currently available worldwide for such plants.